Your privacy is important to the Governor’s Oasis.
Oasi sas di Corsi Gian Luigi & C., with registered office at Fondamenta Beata Giuliana Collalto, 29 – 30133 Venezia, has drawn up this document, concerning the processing of your personal data, how and why we collect them and how we manage them.
We remind you that the processing of personal data means any operation or set of operations, carried out with or without the help of electronic means, concerning the collection, recording, organisation, keeping, interrogation, elaboration, modification, selection, retrieval, comparison, utilization, interconnection, blocking, communication, dissemination, erasure and destruction of data, whether the latter are contained or not in a data bank.
This policy applies when you visit our website or our social media channels; when you request information; or when you are a supplier, partner, consultant or any other party doing business with Governor’s Oasis.
The information and data provided by you will be processed in accordance with the relevant rules and Regulations in force (including, without limitation, the General Data Protection Regulation – EU Regulation 2016/679 – General Data Protection Regulation or “GDPR”).
The data processing carried out by Oasi del Governatore will be based on the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency, accuracy, integrity, confidentiality, purpose limitation and storage and data minimization. The data entered and provided on this site are managed by the webmaster who manages the platform on our behalf: Grafic Point di Rossi Silvia Via Piave 17 – 30020 Quarto d’Altino (VE)
THE LEGAL BASES OF OUR PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Governor’s Oasis bases the processing of your personal data on several legal bases:
your consent (only when necessary or permitted by law). In this case, you have the right to withdraw your consent;
the need to establish a contractual relationship and fulfil the obligations arising from it;
the need to comply with applicable laws and to institute, exercise or defend legal proceedings;
the need to pursue your legitimate interests: to make sure your information is secure, to prevent or investigate suspected or actual breaches of law, commercial contracts or instances of non-compliance with your business principles;
the need to respond to your requests;
any other legal basis permitted by applicable law.
WHAT KIND OF PERSONAL DATA WE PROCESS, FOR WHAT PURPOSES AND FOR HOW LONG WE STORE THEM
a) Navigation data
The correct functioning of the Governor’s Oasis website and the services provided requires computer systems and software procedures which, during their normal operation, acquire certain personal data, the transmission of which is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols. These data are not collected to be associated with identified subjects, but by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified (e.g. IP addresses). This data is only used for anonymous statistical information on the use of the service and to check its correct functioning and is kept for the period of time strictly necessary and in any case in compliance with the regulations in force.
c) Traffic data
The Governor’s Oasis informs you of the existence of the logbook (LOG), in which the data relating to telematic traffic is stored, within the terms and according to the timescales laid down by law. Once the storage period provided for by law has elapsed, and unless otherwise specified by the Authority in an administrative or judicial decision, the aforementioned data will be destroyed and the possibility of obtaining a copy will no longer be guaranteed.
HOW WE HANDLE YOUR DATA FOR PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES
Governor’s Oasis and/or the media agency operating the site may send you marketing communications about its activities, events or otherwise, by email, telephone and social networking sites.
Before engaging in any marketing activity and if required by law, we will ask you to provide us with consent, which you can withdraw by sending an email request to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. Even if you withdraw your consent to receive marketing communications, you may still receive other types of communications (e.g. important technical or administrative notices).
WHO IS THE DATA CONTROLLER
The Data Controller of the processing carried out through the site is the web agency, appointed by Oasi del Governatore, Grafic Point di Rossi Silvia, with registered office in Cannaregio 962 – 30121 Venice and operational headquarters in Via Piave 17 – 30020 Quarto d’Altino (VE).
The owner and person in charge of personal data can be contacted at the following address email@example.com for all information regarding the processing of personal data and to provide a list of all the persons in charge involved.
WHO THE RECIPIENTS OF THE PERSONAL DATA ARE
The recipients of the personal data collected are:
- persons, companies, professional firms that provide accounting, administrative, tax or legal consultancy services to Oasi del Governatore;
- parties with whom Oasi del Governatore interacts to provide services;
- parties who provide services related to the collection of payments (e.g. bank transfer, credit card);
- any subjects who carry out maintenance activities on network equipment and communication networks;
- other entities or authorities to which, for legal reasons or obligations, it is necessary to communicate your personal data;
- persons authorised by Oasi del Governatore to carry out activities necessary for the provision of services (under a legal obligation of confidentiality).
The full list of data processors can be requested by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHICH RIGHTS YOU CAN EXERCISE
As a data subject, you may exercise your rights under Articles 16 to 22 of EU Regulation 679/16:
Art. 16 – Right of rectification
You have the right to obtain from the data controller the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you without undue delay. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, you have the right to obtain the integration of incomplete personal data, including by providing a supplementary declaration.
Art. 17 – Right to erasure
You have the right to obtain from the data controller the erasure of personal data concerning you without undue delay, and the data controller is obliged to erase your personal data without undue delay if any of the following reasons apply
- the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed; 4.5.2016 EN Official Journal of the European Union L 119/43
- you revoke the consent on which the processing is based in accordance with Article 6(1)(a) or Article 9(2)(a) and if there is no other legal basis for the processing;
- you object to the processing pursuant to Article 21(1) and there is no overriding legitimate ground for processing, or you object to the processing pursuant to Article 21(2);
- the personal data have been unlawfully processed;
the personal data must be erased in order to comply with a legal obligation laid down by Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject;
- the personal data have been collected in connection with the offering of Information Society services referred to in Article 8(1).
Where the controller has made personal data public and is obliged, pursuant to paragraph 1, to erase them, the controller shall, taking into account available technology and the costs of implementation, take reasonable steps, including technical measures, to inform the controllers who are processing the personal data of your request to erase any link, copy or reproduction of your personal data.
Paragraphs 1 and 2 shall not apply to the extent that the processing is necessary:
- for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information;
for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
Art. 18 – Right to restriction of processing
You have the right to obtain from the data controller the restriction of processing when you
- you contest the accuracy of the personal data, for the period necessary for the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
- the processing is unlawful and you object to the deletion of the personal data, requesting instead that their use be restricted;
- although the controller no longer needs the data for processing purposes, your personal data are necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- you have objected to the processing pursuant to Article 21(1), pending verification as to whether the legitimate grounds of the controller prevail over those of the data subject.
Where processing is restricted pursuant to paragraph 1, such personal data shall, except for storage, only be processed with your consent or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of substantial public interest of the Union or of a Member State. L 119/44 EN Official Journal of the European Union 4.5.2016 3.
If you have that you have obtained a restriction of processing in accordance with paragraph 1 you shall be informed by the controller before that restriction is lifted.
Article 19 – Right to obtain notification from the data controller in cases of rectification or erasure of personal data
The controller shall inform each of the recipients to whom the personal data have been transmitted of any rectification or erasure or restriction of processing carried out pursuant to Article 16, Article 17(1) and Article 18, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. The controller shall inform you of these recipients if you so request.
Article 20 – Right to portability
You have the right to receive, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, personal data concerning you that you have provided to a data controller and you have the right to transmit those data to another data controller without hindrance from the data controller to whom you have provided them if:
- the processing is based on consent within the meaning of Article 6(1)(a) or Article 9(2)(a) or on a contract within the meaning of Article 6(1)(b);
- the processing is carried out by automated means.
When exercising your rights in relation to data portability pursuant to paragraph 1, you have the right to obtain the direct transmission of personal data from one controller to another, if technically feasible.
The exercise of the right referred to in paragraph 1 of this Article shall be without prejudice to Article 17.
The right referred to in paragraph 1 shall not affect the rights and freedoms of others.
Article 21 – Right to object
You have the right to object at any time, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning you in accordance with Article 6(1)(e) or (f), including profiling on the basis of those provisions. The controller shall refrain from further processing personal data unless the controller demonstrates compelling legitimate grounds for processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims. Where personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you carried out for such purposes, including profiling insofar as it is related to such direct marketing. If you object to the processing for direct marketing purposes, your personal data will no longer be processed for such purposes. 4.5.2016 EN Official Journal of the European Union L 119/45 4. The right referred to in paragraphs 1 and 2 shall be explicitly brought to your attention and shall be presented clearly and separately from any other information at the latest at the time of the first communication with you. In the context of the use of information society services and without prejudice to Directive 2002/58/EC, you may exercise your right to object by automated means using specific techniques. Where personal data are processed for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes in accordance with Article 89(1), you have the right, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to object to the processing of personal data relating to you, except when the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out for reasons of public interest.
Art. 22 – Right to refuse automated processing
You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or significantly affects you in a similar way. Paragraph 1 shall not apply where the decision:
- is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract between you and a data controller;
- is authorised by Union law or by the law of the Member State to which the controller is subject, which also lays down appropriate measures to safeguard your rights, freedoms and legitimate interests;
- is based on your explicit consent.
In the cases referred to in points (a) and (c) of paragraph 2, the controller shall implement appropriate measures to protect your rights, freedoms and legitimate interests, at least the right to obtain human intervention by the controller, to express your opinion and to contest the decision.
Decisions referred to in paragraph 2 shall not be based on the special categories of personal data referred to in Article 9(1), unless Article 9(2)(a) or (g) applies and appropriate measures are in place to protect your rights, freedoms and legitimate interests.
In this sense, you will be able to access your data in order to:
- Verify their veracity
- Modify them if they become inaccurate
- Integrate them also with a supplementary declaration
- Request their cancellation
- Restrict processing
- Object to processing
The data controller is obliged to respond without unjustified reason.
The Governor’s Oasis, in compliance with the corresponding right of access to data subjects, has put in place procedures whereby you can request the deletion without undue delay of your personal data or the restriction of the processing of personal data concerning you for the following reasons:
- Because the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected
- Because you have revoked your consent
- Because you object to the processing
- Because the data is being processed unlawfully.
- You can exercise the above rights by writing to us at
You will be informed of these circumstances and the changes will be effective as soon as they are published on our website www.oasidelgovernatore.it